In-Sec-M gathers stakeholders of the Canadian cyber security ecosystem
Concretely, what does it mean to be a member of In-Sec-M?
In-Sec-M is the showcase that will allow you to be more visible in the ecosystem, by the
other stakeholder, and by the contract givers, small and large, public and private, in Canada and internationally. Those who nowadays have the reflex to refer to us first for guidance about who does what in cyber security in the country.
In-Sec-M is also the lever that allows smaller companies to access effectively large markets, here as elsewhere. In-Sec-M is a network of experts across the country who will support your funding efforts for R & D, connect you with potential partners, support the marketing of your products, services and solutions and help export them.
In short, In-Sec-M believes in the heart of its mission to help you do more business.
Some of the benefits of being a member of In-Sec-M :
- Get registered in our general directory and/or one of our specialized directories to promote your solutions, your expertise and your brand to your target clientele.
- Receive technical support for designing, seeking funding and implementing your cybersecurity innovation projects.
- Have the opportunity to conduct interactive cybersecurity tours supported by the National Research Council’s Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP).
- Benefit from the vast network of In-Sec-M for the development of new markets thanks to our privileged connections with major contractors and ICT trade commissioners posted abroad.
- Reduce your costs by developing B2B projects with other members.
- Initiate and participate in key member events, specialized cybersecurity workshops and trade missions that meet YOUR needs.
- Have access to strategic information about the industry (watch).
First step to become a member!