At the general meeting held on 22 October 2019, In-Sec-M established a new board of directors. Now made up of 10 people, the Board welcomes three new members:
- Jean-Philippe Racine, CEO of CyberSwat Group,
- Scott Wright, CEO of Click Armor, and
- Rima Aristocrat, President of Willis College.
The following members were re-elected for a two-year period:
- Antoine Normand, CEO of BlueBear,
- François Labonté, Executive Director of CRIM,
- Matthieu Chouinard, CEO of In Fidem inc.
Make note that the following members are still in place as directors:
- Luc Sirois, CEO of Prompt,
- Augustin Roy, from Polytechnique of Montreal,
- Gabriela Nicolescu CEO of Kyber security, and
- Robert Nastas, CEO of PM Scada
This meeting allowed the In-Sec-M President, Antoine Normand, to present an account of the activities carried out since the first meeting held on February 13, 2018 and to discuss those to come.