In-Sec-M bridges supply and demand by supporting cybersecurity companies to develop cybersecurity markets, both here and abroad.
- Result 1: A dynamic network of trust to share ideas, develop cybersecurity projects and foster the growth of Canada’s cybersecurity industry.
- Result 2: An increase in awareness of Canadian cybersecurity know-how among the greatest number.
- Result 3: Better access to major contractors, public and private, in Canada and internationally.
POSSIBLE AREAS OF INTERVENTION
- Personalized support
- International missions
- Business networking activities
- Training activities/information
- Greeting of foreign delegations
APPROACH TO SUPPORT MARKET DEVELOPMENT