Quebec’s International Vision enhances and amplifies the Quebec’s International Policy, which is still in force. In terms of international relations, the government will continue to promote Quebec’s identity and interests around the world, while placing greater emphasis on trade and market diversification, as well as on attracting investments.
Cybersecurity is one of Quebec’s poles of excellence. Intended international economic actions will aim at:
- Attracting investments and increase exports.
- Recruiting labour and talent.
- Boosting Quebec innovation in international markets.
- Opening the world to educational institutions and young people.
- Contributing in the fight against climate change from a sustainable economic perspective.
The Economic Mission in Innovation at the International Cyber Security Forum in France fits directly into these priorities.
In-Sec-M and the Ministry of Economy and Innovation of Quebec, in collaboration with the Quebec Government Office in Paris, are organizing a mission in Paris and Lille from January 26 to 31, 2020, during the International Cyber Security Forum.
Positioning Quebec as a partner of excellence for the development of technological solutions and, generally, as a business and research partner, this mission aims, among other things, at helping innovative companies, research centres, and Quebec cybersecurity organizations.